Saturday, January 31, 2009

Something to Do

I am bored. It is Saturday night and I can't think of one thing to do. Yes, I am new in Portland and my social circle isn't as large as I hope it would have been by now. Regardless, I have always prided myself not to always depend on a social circle to enjoy life (read loner). The problem isn't the lack of people to do stuff with, or the lack of actual stuff to do - Portland offers both in abundance.

I think the main issue is that I am at a point in my life when my routine has become mundane. It is a sad state of affairs. I feel like there is a lot missing in my life and I can't seem to find the things to fill that void. I have no idea how this can be remedied in the near future, but bleak few weeks seems like the order of the day.

Well, I don't usually do introspective blogs such as this, but it is 6:12 pm PT, Saturday evening, the skies are clear ... and I need something to do. I am itching.

Peace.

No comments: