Friday, May 1, 2009

The Series of a Lifetime

We were expecting the amazing and amazing is what happened. We throw away the word around for a lot of things, but this is one of those things that truly and well deserves the "amazing" tag.

As a Celtics fan, of course I want the Green to prevail, but I feel priviliged to actually be a witness for this series of a lifetime. It is even suggested that the series should be extended. I want to go one further - let this series be independent of the NBA Championship. Let them play on and on until there are no more flagrant fouls to give or energy to spare.

I cannot wait for Game 7 - it is going to be a classic. However, I have a feeling - and I'm completely impartial here (!) - it's either going to be a repeat of what we have seen so far, or a repeat of Game 3. Actually, come to think of it, I think I would like the Championship more.

Peace.

No comments: