Saturday, November 10, 2007

Leaving the City of Angels

It's almost time to bid farewell to Los Angeles and head back to Boston. But, before I leave, I want to take this moment to list the stuff I am going to miss here in L.A.:

1- My friends: Although they are not part of L.A., I think the only time I will come back here would be to visit them. I'm going to miss hanging out with them.

2- In'N'Out Burger: definitely the best fast-food burger I've had in my life. Animal style, baby. Animal style. On the same note, I'm going to miss guacamole in my burger too...

3- Rainbow Bar & Grill: Even though I didn't get to see Lemmy, dining across the booth where "November Rain" was filmed is pretty awesome, don't you think?

Unfortunately, these are the things I will miss. So, despite a future gastro-intestinal problem, the only thing I will miss from this city are my friends. And they better come and visit me wherever I end up.

P.S. I know, this blog sucked...

1 comment:

Hakan said...

We can fix you a better one in TX