Monday, November 12, 2007

Running out of Space!

To my surprise / shock / dread my iPod is running out of bits to hold my music. I never thought I would have 30GB worth of music, but now I do.

It puts a lot of things in perspective. I am a kind of person who saves all his belongings for an impending apocalypse of sorts - which means, what I possess, I shall possess in the future too. And this, of course, applies to music. However, over the years I have shed some albums from my collection. One thing that comes to mind is the Sting / The Police best of album. Not that I don't care for the blond siren or his white-raggea-punk style, but somehow I must have felt the urge to get rid of that album. Another victim was a Beatles tribute album. It is a wonder I had that in the first place - I have no inclination to hear another note from the so-called Fab-Four, or as I would like to call them, the Bottles.

Anyway, the whole point of this particular rambling is that I am running out of space and that I would have run out sooner had I not got rid of some stuff. But, then again, who needs an iPod that can hold 160GB...Yours Truly, for sure...

1 comment:

Hakan said...

You need a backup device (or a new iPod). By the way, what's wrong with The Police?