Tuesday, January 15, 2008

iTunes Survey

It seems like I can't get enough of this. But I promise this is the last one of its kind. This is by false45th. Here were my results:

How many songs: 7063

Sort by Song:
First song: "A Tout le Monde" by Megadeth
Last song: "10001110101" by Clutch

Sort by Time:
Shortest song: "Interlude #1" by Warrant (0:10)
Longest song: "Jddstd Syntynyt" by Moonsorrow (30:10)
[technically speaking it should be "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence" by Dream Theater (41:17), but iTunes somehow divides the song into 8 parts]

Sort by Artist:
First artist: AC/DC
Last artist: 311

Sort by Album:
First album: "Abandon" by Deep Purple
Last album: "5150" by Van Halen

Top 3 Most Played Songs:
1- "Jolene" by The White Stripes (53 times)
2- "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse (40 times)
3- "Stand by Me" by Ben E. King (37 times)
"Redneck" by Lamb Of God (37 times)

First Song that Comes up on Shuffle:
"Halo of Flies" by Alice Cooper

Search...:
"sex" - 23
"death" - 93
"love" - 393
"you" - 620

Number of Songs Starting with "I", "I'm", "I'll", "I've", "I'd" - 153

Songs with the Most Different Versions:
I don't have more than two versions of any song and there are too many to name here.

Peace

No comments: