Monday, January 14, 2008

More iTunes Shuffle Stuff

I have made some googling in the last few hours and I came across several journal / blog entries for iTunes shuffling the like of which I was trying to make. So here are some of the surveys that I found. The rules are as follows. Open you mp3 player on your computer and put it on shuffle. As you answer a question, skip to the next one. And no cheating! So here are a few surveys that I found:

This one is on http://www.last.fm/user/its8fas/journal/2006/08/22/211661/

It starts off in an interesting way, but then takes a speedy decline towards adolescent doubts...still pretty interesting answers that came up for me.

How am I feeling today?
Let's Get It on by Marvin Gaye

Will I get far in life?
Thank You in Advance by Hazy Malaze

How do my friends see me?
You Look So Young by The Jayhawks

Where will I get married?
Orion by Metallica

What is my best friend's theme song?
Was I Right or Wrong? by Lynyrd Skynyrd

What is the story of my life?
Buying My Way into Heaven by Sammy Hagar

What was high school like?
Dostum ['my friend' in Turkish] by Haluk Levent

How can I get ahead in life?
Weakness by Opeth

What is the best thing about me?
Shadow Play by 3

What is today going to be like?
Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden

What is in store for this weekend?
Janie's Got a Gun by Aerosmith

To describe my grandparents?
Magic Man by Rattlesnake Remedy

What song will they play at my funeral?
Desire by Zwan

How does the world see me?
The End Complete IV: The Road and the Damned by Coheed & Cambria

Will I have a happy life?
Dr. Octavia by Black Label Society

Do people secretly lust after me?
I Bleed by Pixies

How can I make myself happy?
Love, Hate, Love by Alice In Chains

What should I do with my life?
Stream of Consciousness by Dream Theater

Will I ever have children?
The Rocker by Thin Lizzy

What is some good advice for me?
White, Discussion by Live

How will I be remembered?
Inside by Jethro Tull

What is my signature dancing song?
A Dios le pido ['I ask God for you' in Spanish] by Juanes

What is my current theme song?
I Choose by the Offspring

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Strangeways by Deep Purple

What type of women do I like?
Thunderhead by W.A.S.P.

This next one can be found on this website: http://clb04.livejournal.com/36909.html
It's actually pretty interesting: Your life as a movie soundtrack...

Opening Credits: Child in Time by Deep Purple
Waking up: Thankfully by Bayside
First Day at School: I Scream by Down
Falling in Love: Low Desert by R.E.M.
Shower Scene: Lack of Communication by Ratt
Fight Song: Red, White, & Blue by Judas Priest
Breaking up: Mutant Rock by The Meteors
Prom: Pass the Clock Part 1 by Mostly Autumn
Life's OK: Oasis by Kitaro
Mental Breakdown: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
Driving: Back to Back by Deep Purple
Sex Scene: Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition by Serj Tankian
Flashback: Ready An' Willing by Whitesnake
Getting Back Together: Little Bombs by Aimee Mann
Wedding: Still Life by Iron Maiden
Birth of Child: Hardening of the Arteries by Slayer
Final Battle: Angel Witch by Angel Witch
End Credits: The Idol by W.A.S.P.

There are more of these, but I'm getting a little bored. So, this will do.

Peace

No comments: